Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Curly brackets

I request Apple to add curly brackets in shapes for all iWork applications. These should be in two styles,

1. Single sided

2. Two sided (open and close) with an option to insert text in it.

I have to use these regularly in my Keynote presentations which I use to deliver my lectures.

I have also come across various other people facing the same problem.

At present I go a round about what of creating the shape in Microsoft Word and then copy as image in my presentations.

I have also come across various other people facing the same problem.

I hope Apple will do the needful.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 20, 2021 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 3:20 PM

These communities are supported by fellow users and if you want the respective Keynote, Pages, or Numbers product team to be aware of your requirement, use the Provide ____ Feedback from the respective application menu. Neither Apple nor the individual product teams participate in these public communities, and will not see your comments.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2021 3:20 PM in response to PROF@HP

These communities are supported by fellow users and if you want the respective Keynote, Pages, or Numbers product team to be aware of your requirement, use the Provide ____ Feedback from the respective application menu. Neither Apple nor the individual product teams participate in these public communities, and will not see your comments.

Curly brackets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.