Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I watch Apple TV with Xfinity

I have Xfinity, Can I watch Apple TV with Xfinity?

Apple TV

Posted on May 22, 2021 3:04 PM

8 replies

May 24, 2021 2:23 PM in response to babowa

I did ask Comcast, but as most of their customers would agree, it is very painful to do. I finally told them I’d figure it out myself.

I suspect you’re right, most of my research has found that I probably can’t. Except I did read quite awhile ago that Comcast was adding Apple to their streaming apps. Thank you for your help!

May 24, 2021 2:44 PM in response to dyana208

I know how difficult they are. I used to pay for excellent speeds - the problem: the 40+ year old cables couldn't handle much more than dialup if all 900 subscribers on that node were online at the same time. Did they replace the cables? No. But they kept charging for something they could not and would not deliver so we got a divorce.

May 24, 2021 3:09 PM in response to dyana208

We now have DSL internet, not super fast, but the line is all ours!

And, in our location we have a clear line of sight to the TV broadcasting towers in the neighboring city. They are required to broadcast HD quality channels free over the air. With an old fashioned TV antenna on the roof and a friend's cabling to three rooms, we have free OTA TV , more than 40 channels. Never again Comcast! And, with the iPad, you can mirror its screen to the TV and get all sorts of things.

Can I watch Apple TV with Xfinity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.