Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air Return Policy

Hi

I purchased this macbook on 17th may 2021. But when i used it, i found that it was a wrong purchase made in hurry. I won't be able to use it easily everyday for my education and other needs. I wanted to buy an ipad because i liked the ipad i bought for my daughter last month. Its easy to use plus can be used with apple pencil. But when i went to the store, the store was so crowded and busy that i couldn't get enough time to decide about choosing the right product for my needs. And purchased this MacBook by its looks only. So i am regretting buying this MacBook. Its of no use for me. Can you please help me to return it and get refund. Please let me know the process to return.

Thank you very much

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 23, 2021 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 9:06 AM

https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund

3 replies

May 23, 2021 8:22 AM in response to adanazy

Apple has a 14 day return policy for a refund if you bought it directly from Apple. If you bought it elsewhere, then they may have their own return policies.

We cannot help you return anything - we are all other users here and do not work for Appl.

Either go to your Apple store purchases and see if there is a link or contact Apple support in upper right corner of this page.

MacBook Air Return Policy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.