Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot share photo from Camera Rolls/ Link or photo from other app to Twitter

Hi, it seems that I cannot share photos from Camera Rolls/ Link or photos from another app to Twitter.

I can select photos or select a link to share to Twitter but when I go to Send, the screen shrinks and comes back as nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

Permission to use all my photos and for access is allowed.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2021 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 1:20 PM

Hello, beerach84.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand how important it is for you to be able to share your photos, through Twitter, and we're happy to look into this together. From here, we'd like to have you update your device and update Twitter, and let us know if the issue remains.

The following links can help with that: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and How to manually update your apps on your Apple device

Have a great day!

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 1:20 PM in response to beerach84

Hello, beerach84.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand how important it is for you to be able to share your photos, through Twitter, and we're happy to look into this together. From here, we'd like to have you update your device and update Twitter, and let us know if the issue remains.

The following links can help with that: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and How to manually update your apps on your Apple device

Have a great day!

Cannot share photo from Camera Rolls/ Link or photo from other app to Twitter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.