Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show all emails on iPhone

I got a new iPhone and transferred all my info. Now it won't show all my emails, unlike the previous phone. I went to Settings, but "Show More" is no longer an option on the latest iOS.

It's annoying because I know I have 20 unread messages - I keep them unread on purpose. Yet on my iPhone it says "0 unread".

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2021 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 12:52 PM

Got it to work. I scrolled down to the bottom of the mailbox and Mail decided to download (and display) more emails. It didn't show all the missing unread emails right away but over the course of a few hours, regularly refreshing and scrolling to the bottom, I got them all. Weirdly, getting new incoming emails also helped the process.

thanks for your help

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 12:52 PM in response to LD150

Got it to work. I scrolled down to the bottom of the mailbox and Mail decided to download (and display) more emails. It didn't show all the missing unread emails right away but over the course of a few hours, regularly refreshing and scrolling to the bottom, I got them all. Weirdly, getting new incoming emails also helped the process.

thanks for your help

Show all emails on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.