Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Music storage. Not seeing it.

So I had to buy more iCloud storage because of music and photos. Now when I go to iCloud it doesn't show my music. I have iTunes Match and want to share with my family. However, they can't because its not there. On my music app it show that music is in the cloud. My desktop is 10.14. 6 I have a apple phone 8 and my iPad

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on May 24, 2021 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 4:00 PM

Barngirl_wi wrote:

So I had to buy more iCloud storage because of music and photos. Now when I go to iCloud it doesn't show my music. I have iTunes Match and want to share with my family. However, they can't because its not there. On my music app it show that music is in the cloud. My desktop is 10.14. 6 I have a apple phone 8 and my iPad

iTunes Match comes with its own storage that is not directly viewable. It is also not shareable like Apple Music is.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 4:00 PM in response to Barngirl_wi

Barngirl_wi wrote:

iTunes Match comes with its own storage that is not directly viewable. It is also not shareable like Apple Music is.

iCloud Music storage. Not seeing it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.