Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my old iphone 6s just stopped working several days ago it won't turn on

my old iphone 6s just stopped working several days ago it won't turn on or off just shows the apple logo so i can't access any of my 14,000 photos that I cannot replace. Is their a way to back up everything from my old phone to my new iphone 12 pro max

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on May 24, 2021 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 4:51 PM

SCHCcheer1 wrote:

my old iphone 6s just stopped working several days ago it won't turn on or off just shows the apple logo so i can't access any of my 14,000 photos that I cannot replace. Is their a way to back up everything from my old phone to my new iphone 12 pro max

No, not if the device is in that state. You should already have a backup of your 6s, just restore your new phone from that backup.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 4:51 PM in response to SCHCcheer1

SCHCcheer1 wrote:

No, not if the device is in that state. You should already have a backup of your 6s, just restore your new phone from that backup.

May 24, 2021 4:52 PM in response to SCHCcheer1

First of all, do you have an iCloud account.

Secondly, if you do, make sure iCloud photos are turned on for the device. However I understand you are not able to access the device, but if you remembered these things this would be helpful. If both these things are true, sign into that iCloud account on the new device and turn on iCloud photos. Let me know if this helps!

my old iphone 6s just stopped working several days ago it won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.