Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen showing incorrect time & date

iPhone XS Max 256gb

I was having issues with Apple car play & buetooth on my car ice system, so I reset my iPhone & since then the wallpaper displays the wrong time & date, I’ve tried all things but can’t find a way to correct this, it would be good to get rid of this altogether on the wallpaper display

i took a screenshot to upload, but it says it’s too big !!

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:44 AM

9 replies

May 26, 2021 8:41 AM in response to batemansxxxb

Hello batemansxxxb,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing an issue with the Date & Time showing on your iPhone. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

We have a great article that goes over some steps to take if your device showing the incorrect date, time, or time zone. Take a look at the steps in the following article in the section titled "If you still need help":

If you can’t change the time or time zone on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Keep us updated on how it goes! We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

May 26, 2021 12:14 PM in response to batemansxxxb

Thanks for the screenshot. If you took a screenshot or picture of the background of your lock screen, it would be a static picture that wouldn't change along with the date and time on the device. If you are looking for a wallpaper that has time and date on it, you may want to search on the App Store if there is anything that would do that. There aren't currently any built in Wallpapers that have an active time and date on it.

Cheers.

Screen showing incorrect time & date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.