Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Animoji issues

I am opening my Animoji and after years of using it, I suddenly cannot use the face tracking feature. Is there a way to possibly update Animoji that I don’t know of? I tried restarting device, checking WiFi, and even deleting apps! Nothing has been working lately. I’ve asked help from friends, family members, and even went to the shop to see if there were issues with my phone. All tries have gotten me nowhere

Posted on May 25, 2021 5:00 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2021 11:31 AM in response to amiya294

Hi amiya294, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

We see that you are unable to set up and use Animated Memojis. To make sure that we are covering everything, please look at this article that talks about how to Use Memoji on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Also, is your iPhone updated? Updating can help with many issues. It's a good idea to back up your iPhone before updating. 

Here’s How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Here’s how to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support 

Reach out if you have any questions. 

Best Regards!

Animoji issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.