You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Digital Booklet in iPhone and PC

I recently purchased two albums on iTunes using iPhone, and both with Digital Booklet. But when I checked iTunes, the Digital Booklet is not showing. I re-downloaded the album for 3 times, as I have read in previous Q&A's, but the Digital Booklet is not showing under "Songs". I also have no hidden items as well. I tried to purchase another album through PC, and the Digital Booklet showed. Does it mean that I cannot retrieve the digital booklet from the albums that I have downloaded from iPhone? I just thought that maybe digital booklet shows only on PC downloads?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2021 5:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 9:01 AM

Digital Booklets don't download to iOS devices. Provided you are signed into your Apple ID and the item is not hidden from your purchase history the digital booklet should show in iTunes (or Music on recent Macs) when you view the album, with a cloud symbol indicating it is in the cloud if you have yet to download it. If needs be use the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site to contact iTunes Store support about the missing item.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 27, 2021 9:01 AM in response to bernadora

Digital Booklets don't download to iOS devices. Provided you are signed into your Apple ID and the item is not hidden from your purchase history the digital booklet should show in iTunes (or Music on recent Macs) when you view the album, with a cloud symbol indicating it is in the cloud if you have yet to download it. If needs be use the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site to contact iTunes Store support about the missing item.

tt2

No Digital Booklet in iPhone and PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.