Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i sign into my apple music account?

Posted on May 28, 2021 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 4:07 PM

Hello markybakes61,

If you are using an Apple device you would need to sign into to the device using the Apple ID that you have the Apple Music Subscription with. Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are trying to manage your Apple Music Subscription this article has many options. Music - Official Apple Support

If you are wanting to listen on something other than an Apple device and you do not subscribe to Apple Music this link will help with syncing your music library to other devices. Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Finally, if you are just looking for a website to access your Apple Music Account you can visit https://music.apple.com/

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 4:07 PM in response to markybakes61

Hello markybakes61,

If you are using an Apple device you would need to sign into to the device using the Apple ID that you have the Apple Music Subscription with. Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are trying to manage your Apple Music Subscription this article has many options. Music - Official Apple Support

If you are wanting to listen on something other than an Apple device and you do not subscribe to Apple Music this link will help with syncing your music library to other devices. Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Finally, if you are just looking for a website to access your Apple Music Account you can visit https://music.apple.com/

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.