Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleted photos

How can restore my photos back to my iphone that were deleted from the cloud

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2021 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 4:46 PM

Hello gonephotos,

Depending on how long they have been deleted you may not be able to recover them. “Anything in your Recently Deleted folder stays there for 30 days. After 30 days, it's permanently deleted and you can't get it back."

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

If you use iCloud backup you may be able to get them back by restoring from a backup but could lose a lot of items in-between. I believe these backups are available for 180 days. You will need to have a backup from before you started using iCloud photos as they are not backed-up once they are already in the iCloud.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Another option would be to download a copy of your data from https://privacy.apple.com but I do not know what all photos are included.

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 4:46 PM in response to gonephotos

Hello gonephotos,

Depending on how long they have been deleted you may not be able to recover them. “Anything in your Recently Deleted folder stays there for 30 days. After 30 days, it's permanently deleted and you can't get it back."

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

If you use iCloud backup you may be able to get them back by restoring from a backup but could lose a lot of items in-between. I believe these backups are available for 180 days. You will need to have a backup from before you started using iCloud photos as they are not backed-up once they are already in the iCloud.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Another option would be to download a copy of your data from https://privacy.apple.com but I do not know what all photos are included.

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)

deleted photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.