Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SiriSearch

I have always disabled Siri completely on my iphones, currently use iphone 8; completed the 14.6 update a couple days ago. Ran across this log today -

{"previous_session_end_reason":"no_previous_session","session_start":1620483634,"agent":"parsecd\/1.0 (iPhone10,1; iPhone OS 14.5.1 18E212) News\/1","locale":"en_US","du_enabled":true,"user_guid_string":"8BBF529F-3F79-4987-8120-5682CF0C86EF","country_code":"US"}

Aside from the fact that I never use Siri, why is the reference to an iphone 10? Do I need to worry?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 29, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 6:28 PM

To be honest, I don't think I have ever looked at the logs, since I have no idea how to read them, given they are all in codes. If you are truly concerned about the log, you can use the Get Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support.

3 replies

May 29, 2021 5:00 PM in response to helpneeded-now

The reference there to the phone has to do with the Apple numbering system of devices, not the name of the phone. That 10,1 has a different meaning than an iPhone X. What makes you believe that this has something to do with Siri? Unless you have been trained by Apple to read and understand their logs, it should not really make sense to you.

SiriSearch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.