Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need Siri’s directions to be louder and can’t find a setting to increase the volume

I own an iPhone X and need Siri’s directions to be louder for driving while I have on music. I can’t find a setting to increase the volume. I vaguely recall there was a setting to make it louder but cannot find it. Please specifically state how to increase the volume on an iPhone X. I will attempt to get back here though.but even that is unlikely, so please send responses and/or answers to ***@aol.com.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 29, 2021 7:49 PM

2 replies

May 29, 2021 7:56 PM in response to fbhrar

This forum is user to user. No one is going to email you and you posted your email address on a public forum visited by thousands of users around the world, which is very unwise. NEVER post personal information on a public forum.

If you do ever find your way back here, when Siri is speaking directions, adjust the volume up button. You need to do that while Siri is speaking.

I need Siri’s directions to be louder and can’t find a setting to increase the volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.