Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old email and phone number

I no longer have access to my old phone number and email address. When I try to put my old email as one of my reachable contacts in settings, it tells me it has sent a verification code to my old email but I have no way of verifying it because I don’t have access to it.

Is there a way I am able to retrieve my old email and password as a reachable contact?

Thank you,

Kyler Bates

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 29, 2021 10:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 8:19 AM

If your old email address was not an Apple email address, have you contacted the email provider to see if you can recover the email address?

If your old email address was an Apple email address, was it a different Apple ID? If it was, you can't add email addresses from a different Apple ID to your current Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 8:19 AM in response to Kyebates2

If your old email address was not an Apple email address, have you contacted the email provider to see if you can recover the email address?

If your old email address was an Apple email address, was it a different Apple ID? If it was, you can't add email addresses from a different Apple ID to your current Apple ID.

Old email and phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.