Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

support

I had purchased a watch series 3 on 3rd May’21. However, on unpacking and switching on the watch, a vertical line appeared on screen. After talking to service Center, the watch was replaced after 10 days. However, the watch which I had purchased from Flipkart, was supposed ro have 8GB memory and the one replaced was showing 2.4 GB memory.

However, just after couple of days of getting replaced watch, it stopped taking charge although I was using my iPhone charger. Due to lockdown, I am unable to take the watch to service Center till it opens.

Whether I will get an extended warranty due to these repeated faults of display, then Charging issue and getting replacement with specifications not as per my purchased item. where in I am unable to use the watch as practically it spent more time in service Center and my desk rather than on my wrist ?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on May 30, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 5:52 AM

Just a quick comment regarding storage. That 8GB is actually the physical capacity on board on both cases. The 2.4 GB you are then seeing is the free space still available, after watchOS and everything else has been installed.

I hope the rest will sort itself out pretty soon for you. Here are the typical reasons for charging issues.

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2021 5:52 AM in response to IndranilK

Just a quick comment regarding storage. That 8GB is actually the physical capacity on board on both cases. The 2.4 GB you are then seeing is the free space still available, after watchOS and everything else has been installed.

I hope the rest will sort itself out pretty soon for you. Here are the typical reasons for charging issues.

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.