Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We don't do documents anymore ? Mystery of the missing scroll arrows . . .

Just jumped from Tiger > Catalina. What the heck happened to the (line by line advance) arrows on the scroll column/bar ? ? Molto idiota. I know nobody reads stuff anymore, but really ?!?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 30, 2021 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 2:21 PM

Those segmented scrollbar arrows went away well over a decade ago owing to Apple changes in operating system design. There is some scrollbar behavior adjustments in System Preferences > General, but not what you were accustomed too.

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 1, 2021 11:54 AM in response to VikingOSX

Thanks for the input -- still, what a bunch of bunk. I thought all these Apple-inspired encumbrances would have gone away with Jobs' passing, but, I see they still have stupie-mouse after all these years.

(by any chance, do you remember what sys it went out with -- I can still run as early as 7 on this 'Pro)

Anyhow, no sense screwing around anymore . . . I'm off to Linux, a sensible .v of Unix.

thanks again, V, for the grit . . .

Dr. t

We don't do documents anymore ? Mystery of the missing scroll arrows . . .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.