Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro M1 2020 - right speaker crackling

i notice that my right speaker sound is crackling on medium to high volume, i have checked this link https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252355088?answerId=254461021022#254461021022

i have tested both in youtube and music but the problem still persist,

and i test in headphones it's seems well,

what should i do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on May 30, 2021 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 11:44 PM

You should probably take your computer in for service and have it checked out. This is probably a hardware failure if it isn't happening in headphones then it isn't software-related. If your computer is still under warranty I would take it in for sure as they will take care of it as the system is still under warranty. If it isn't under warranty, they will tell you what it could cost you to get it fixed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 11:44 PM in response to persadaditya

You should probably take your computer in for service and have it checked out. This is probably a hardware failure if it isn't happening in headphones then it isn't software-related. If your computer is still under warranty I would take it in for sure as they will take care of it as the system is still under warranty. If it isn't under warranty, they will tell you what it could cost you to get it fixed.

Macbook Pro M1 2020 - right speaker crackling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.