Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad OS 14.6 notifications issues

After setting up my new iPad Air 2020 And upgrading to iOS 14.6 notifications (banner, sound) of 3rd party apps (banking, Amazon etc.) are no longer displayed on the Lock Screen. Mail, Paypal, however works.

Reinstall of the affected apps did not solve the problem.

any ideas?

cheers

Andreas

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 3:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 4:03 AM

You may find that disabling and then re-enabling Notifications, individually for each App, may resolve the issue.

I experienced something very similar after migrating data from one iPad Pro to another - after which Notifications on the new iPad were not occurring despite the settings being migrated between devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2021 4:03 AM in response to echostonie

You may find that disabling and then re-enabling Notifications, individually for each App, may resolve the issue.

I experienced something very similar after migrating data from one iPad Pro to another - after which Notifications on the new iPad were not occurring despite the settings being migrated between devices.

iPad OS 14.6 notifications issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.