Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disappearing photos from iCloud (backup)

I’ve bought a new iPhone 12 And when I transferred my data to a new phone, some of my photos were gone, despite the fact that I had previously expanded icloud to 200 GB and made a backup. But not on the icloud site or in the phone there are no my recent 1600 photos

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 11:59 AM

I’d double check https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203768 especially “Things you can check“.”

4 replies

Jun 1, 2021 8:29 PM in response to polina14s

polina14s Said:

"Disappearing photos from iCloud (backup): I’ve bought a new iPhone 12 And when I transferred my data to a new phone, some of my photos were gone, despite the fact that I had previously expanded icloud to 200 GB and made a backup. But not on the icloud site or in the phone there are no my recent 1600 photos"

-------

Are these on another device?:

Boot up a Mac associated to this account, making sure it does not connect to the internet upon boot (perhaps powering off your router?). While WiFi is off, try exporting your photos to a different location (i.e. external hard drive).

Disappearing photos from iCloud (backup)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.