Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch alarm

Sometimes when I have set an alarm on my Apple Watch and go to turn it off I hit the wrong button on the screen, the sound changes and then I can’t find how to turn it off.

I normally resort to turning the whole watch off to get it to stop. What do I need to do to turn it off without turning the watch off?

I have closed all the apps open on the watch thinking that I might do it and it still sounds.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 7:29 AM

That sounds quite peculiar. Basically just the STOP and SNOOZE buttons should show up.

Add an alarm on Apple Watch - Apple Support

And then you can also disable snoozing altogether. That might be a useful thing to try in your situation, cutting down the functionality to the bare minimum.

Add or change sleep schedules in Health on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 7:29 AM in response to Alex_B1980

That sounds quite peculiar. Basically just the STOP and SNOOZE buttons should show up.

Add an alarm on Apple Watch - Apple Support

And then you can also disable snoozing altogether. That might be a useful thing to try in your situation, cutting down the functionality to the bare minimum.

Add or change sleep schedules in Health on iPhone - Apple Support

Apple Watch alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.