Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Luminosità IPhone 12 Pro max

Buonasera a tutti, vorrei sapere se è successo ad altri che la luminosità del display si sia improvvisamente abbassata in modo tale da rendere quasi invisibile il display alla luce esterna del giorno. Ho spento e riacceso il telefono, attivato e disattivato tutti i comandi delle regolazioni senza successo. Anche la batteria era carica. Rispento e riacceso... sempre luminosità minima. Ad un certo punto è tornata normale, forse in concomitanza con il mio gesto di tappare le fotocamere... ma non ne sono sicura. Può essere un difetto? O qualche automatismo? Grazie se qualcuno ne sapesse qualcosa.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 1:57 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 4, 2021 1:16 PM in response to Monty1969mz

Thanks for getting back to us!

There are a few features that dim the brightness which could be the cause of this issue. One, is Low Power Mode. Low Power Mode can reduce or affect some visual effects as listed below:

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

"Low Power Mode reduces or affects these features:

• Email fetch
  • "Hey Siri"
  • Background app refresh
  • Automatic downloads
  • Some visual effects
  • Auto-Lock (defaults to 30 seconds)
  • iCloud Photos (temporarily paused)"

True Tone and Night Shift are other feature that affect your display brightness.

Adjust the brightness on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"You can turn on True Tone*, which uses advanced sensors to adjust the color and intensity of your display to match the ambient light, so that images appear more natural.

You can also turn on Night Shift, which adjusts the colors of your display to the warmer end of the spectrum — making the display easier on your eyes."

Best Regards.

Jun 4, 2021 12:44 PM in response to AppleJen77

would like to know if it has happened to others that the brightness of the display has suddenly lowered in such a way as to make the display almost invisible in the external light of the day. I turned the phone off and on again, activated and deactivated all adjustments commands without success. The battery was also charged. Off and on again ... always minimum brightness. At some point it returned to normal, perhaps in conjunction with my gesture of plugging the cameras ... but I'm not sure. Could it be a flaw? Or some automatism? Thanks if anyone knew anythi

Luminosità IPhone 12 Pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.