Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm about to buy some apple AirPods pros I wanna know how to know if I'm buying fakes

I'm about to buy some apple AirPods pros I wanna know how to know if I'm buying fakes

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 8:52 AM

Amazon's price is a good deal actually. Sure it's the older model as Airpods Pro 2 are coming soon, but I doubt they will be much of an improvement. There is only so much tech you can fit into such a small space.

I've bought several Apple products from Amazon and they've all been genuine and had no issues :-)

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 8:52 AM in response to Skeltonc666

Amazon's price is a good deal actually. Sure it's the older model as Airpods Pro 2 are coming soon, but I doubt they will be much of an improvement. There is only so much tech you can fit into such a small space.

I've bought several Apple products from Amazon and they've all been genuine and had no issues :-)

Jun 5, 2021 8:42 AM in response to Skeltonc666

You won't know until they arrive.

There are some obvious clues. Usually in the price, packaging, how quickly and seamlessly they pair to your phone, and how they sound.

The only way to be sure is to only buy them from Apple directly, or Amazon's Apple store. The price of the genuine item may be off putting, but it's better to buy once and buy legit, rather than trying to get some recourse from cheap knock offs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.