Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange Account - Problems

I have owned an iPad for several years with my work email / calendar set up as an Exchange Account - no problem at all.

I have recently changed from an Android phone to an iPhone 11and want to set up my work email / calendar on that device too.

Both iPad and iPhone are running the latest version of iOS 14.6

When I enter the exact same Exchange Account details into the phone I get a message 'Exchange Account - Unable to verify account information'

Any ideas where I might be going wrong?

Is there a way I can just send the Exchange Account settings from the iPad to the iPhone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 3:14 AM

Set up Exchange ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

• Enter your address. Enter your email address, then tap Next. ... 
  • Connect to your Exchange Server. After you enter your email address, choose Sign In or Configure Manually. ... 
  • Sync your content. You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes.

Set up Exchange ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 3:14 AM in response to Mark-T1

Set up Exchange ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

• Enter your address. Enter your email address, then tap Next. ... 
  • Connect to your Exchange Server. After you enter your email address, choose Sign In or Configure Manually. ... 
  • Sync your content. You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes.

Set up Exchange ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

Exchange Account - Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.