Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appletv 4K not connecting to TV

I have an LG 55” TV which i want to connect to appletv. The hdmi cannot read the signal. Try plug and unplug, still

not working. So I try to plug n unplug the power cable. Everytime I plug the power cable to appletv, the apple logo will appear on the tv for 1 sec then gone.

i tried this appletv on my other tv and it works ok as well as on monitor. The only issue is just my 55” LG tv. Anyone ever encounter similar issue? Thanks in advance

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 10:52 AM

Try cycling video settings for the Apple TV box, using the Apple TV remote, until it finds settings that works for this TV too.

If your Apple TV doesn't turn on - Apple Support

• If you see the Apple logo and then a black screen, hold Menu and Volume Down for 5 seconds, then release. Your Apple TV will switch to a new resolution every 20 seconds. Select OK to choose a resolution or Cancel to quit.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 10:52 AM in response to Totoro3108

Try cycling video settings for the Apple TV box, using the Apple TV remote, until it finds settings that works for this TV too.

If your Apple TV doesn't turn on - Apple Support

• If you see the Apple logo and then a black screen, hold Menu and Volume Down for 5 seconds, then release. Your Apple TV will switch to a new resolution every 20 seconds. Select OK to choose a resolution or Cancel to quit.

Appletv 4K not connecting to TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.