Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to manually input an audiogram (or use an app to manually input an audiogram) to Healthkit?

Any variation of this question so far has not answered accurately. Don't point to a self-hearing test app that interfaces with HealthKit, as those are inadequate for someone with profound hearing loss. So the question is: how can I input my professional audiogram into Healthkit, either directly, or through an app that lets you manually input my audiogram values, then export it to Healthkit?

It's hard to believe there is no way to do this, which would be incredibly helpful for users with profound hearing loss. In Apple's quest to be more inclusive and offer some accessibility, this is a serious oversight.

Surely, how hard is it to make an app where you can input your own audiogram to interface with Healthkit, or for Healthkit to let you input those values. It's demoralizing that something this small that would make my disability that much easier to manage on an iPhone is nowhere to be found.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 1:58 PM

That is not a real solution. All most of us would like to do is freely input raw data into the health app. Having to pay a developer for this option is not what we are looking for, just the ability to post raw data.

2 replies

How to manually input an audiogram (or use an app to manually input an audiogram) to Healthkit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.