Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Echo occurs from my mic in pubg mobile

Whenever I plug 3.5 mm audio jack adapter and connect the other 3.5mm jack earphones echo occurs from my mic to other teammates (not to me) the teammates hear their own voices through my mic and when i use the apple earphone lighting pin then their is no problem but it happens whenever i use the audio jack adapter please help

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 8:37 AM

Hello sandip200,

We understand that you're noticing echo when using the 3.5mm jack adapter but not when you're directly connected via Lightning. If this is happening with multiple apps or with multiple 3.5mm headsets, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support for assistance with the adapter. If this is specific only to the app, or with the one set of headphones, then you may need to contact the developer of the app or manufacturer of the headset in question.

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 8:37 AM in response to sandip200

Hello sandip200,

We understand that you're noticing echo when using the 3.5mm jack adapter but not when you're directly connected via Lightning. If this is happening with multiple apps or with multiple 3.5mm headsets, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support for assistance with the adapter. If this is specific only to the app, or with the one set of headphones, then you may need to contact the developer of the app or manufacturer of the headset in question.

Thanks!

Echo occurs from my mic in pubg mobile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.