Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant login to icloud

I can't login to my icloud in my mac book Pro..it sends me a code to enter but there is nowhere to enter the said code . Also I can't see my photos on my mac book icloud that I have taken on my IPhone 10X

Thanks !

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 6:14 PM

What OS version are you using?

If you see a password box, enter the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123 (no spaces).

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina or later) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 6:14 PM in response to Paddders67

What OS version are you using?

If you see a password box, enter the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123 (no spaces).

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina or later) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

Cant login to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.