Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When do i transfer the sim card from the old phone to the new

Using quick transfer from iPhone 6 to 12 Pro. When do i remove sim card from old phone and put in the new one?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 11:58 AM

Hello Fallsbiker,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We see that you have some questions after reviewing the Related Article Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and we're happy to provide some clarification.

We suggest transferring your Nano-SIM card to your new iPhone 12 Pro before you begin the Quick Start method. Take a look at the section "Before you begin" here:

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 11:58 AM in response to Fallsbiker

Hello Fallsbiker,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We see that you have some questions after reviewing the Related Article Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and we're happy to provide some clarification.

We suggest transferring your Nano-SIM card to your new iPhone 12 Pro before you begin the Quick Start method. Take a look at the section "Before you begin" here:

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

When do i transfer the sim card from the old phone to the new

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.