Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple tv 4k 2021 remote not working for motion raleted controls in "Strike 3d Bowling" game

My new apple tv remote (2021) normally working in navigation, but not working in motion-related controls in "Strike 3d Bowling" game pls give me solution for this

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 3:03 PM

The new Siri Remote (2nd generation) that comes with the new Apple TV 4K (2nd generation) lacks an accelerometer and gyroscope. That is a loss for casual gamers. Use the previous Siri Remote, or use a bluetooth game controller instead.

Connect a wireless game controller to your Apple device - Apple Support

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 3:03 PM in response to srithar112

The new Siri Remote (2nd generation) that comes with the new Apple TV 4K (2nd generation) lacks an accelerometer and gyroscope. That is a loss for casual gamers. Use the previous Siri Remote, or use a bluetooth game controller instead.

Connect a wireless game controller to your Apple device - Apple Support

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV - Apple Support

My apple tv 4k 2021 remote not working for motion raleted controls in "Strike 3d Bowling" game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.