Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to create a slideshow in Imovie. I can see the pictures in my Iphoto album in the browser section of imovie but when I drag and drop it into the project at the bottom, it just bounces back. Only 6 of the 11 pictures will go in. Why?

I'm trying to create a slideshow in Imovie. I can see the pictures in my Iphoto album in the browser section of imovie but when I drag and drop it into the project at the bottom, it just bounces back. Only 6 of the 11 pictures will go into the movie. Does anyone know why?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 10:06 AM

What is the format of the photos that won't import into iMovie? iMovie accepts jpeg, png, pdf, and tiff.

Export the troublesome 5 photos as jpegs from iPhoto to your desktop, and drag them from there into the iMovie project timeline.

-- Rich

1 reply

I'm trying to create a slideshow in Imovie. I can see the pictures in my Iphoto album in the browser section of imovie but when I drag and drop it into the project at the bottom, it just bounces back. Only 6 of the 11 pictures will go in. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.