Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email on iPad and iphone

Why can’t I reload my yahoo email application on my iPad and iPhone, I called ATT customer support was on the phone for two hours, trying everything. I was told to delete it and add it back but it wouldn’t let me.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 10:36 AM

The yahoo mail app requires iOS or iPadOS 12 or newer. If your iPhone and iPad are too old to be updated to iOS and iPadOS 12 then you won’t be able to use the yahoo mail app. Yahoo does not support older versions of their app and they are not available for download from the App Store.

In your device general settings, check update and see if your devices can be updated to iOS/iPadOS 12 or 14. If so update and download the app. If update in settings says your device is “up to date” and is running anything older than iOS 12 then your device is too old to be updated and you won’t be able to run the current supported version of Yahoo’s mail app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 10:36 AM in response to lfm1201

The yahoo mail app requires iOS or iPadOS 12 or newer. If your iPhone and iPad are too old to be updated to iOS and iPadOS 12 then you won’t be able to use the yahoo mail app. Yahoo does not support older versions of their app and they are not available for download from the App Store.

In your device general settings, check update and see if your devices can be updated to iOS/iPadOS 12 or 14. If so update and download the app. If update in settings says your device is “up to date” and is running anything older than iOS 12 then your device is too old to be updated and you won’t be able to run the current supported version of Yahoo’s mail app.

Email on iPad and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.