Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Precisely CHASE bank app does not show notifications, it does not even have badges in the setting

This is turning me nuts since I purchased the iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Under the notification settings of the Chase bank app, there is not even a badge to toggle on or off. I uninstalled and reinstalled more than 20 times to no avail. I've read lots online to try to resolve the situation but nothing seems to be working. What am I doing wrong? Does the app not have the badge under iPhone 12 Pro Max? Please help. This is so important that I need to get it working unless it just doesn't exist in the chase app for iPhone 12 Pro max.

Please help!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 8:27 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 10, 2021 11:05 AM in response to Lobengular

Hello Lobengular,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We see that you are not getting notifications for your Chase app on your iPhone.

We’d be happy to help!

We recommend following the steps in Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Reach out to the app developer if further assistance is needed with configuring notifications for their app: How to contact an app developer

Have a great day.

Jun 10, 2021 12:20 PM in response to bjj321

Thanks bjj321

Fact is that the Chase app I have which is up to date on the iPhone 12 Pro Max does not show any badges. In the notification setting area of the app, there is no badge area to toggle to on or of, and what I don't know is if the Chase app does not support that on iPhone 12 Pro Max, or if IOS is blocking the badge from appearing in the notification setting?

Maybe others with iPhone 12 Pro Max and the Chase app can tell me if their Chase app under notifications has the Sound and badge sections to toggle to on or off as it should be?

I've long before coming on here reached out to Chase app and they have not yet answered my inquiry. If I have anybody giving me an answer to the latter question, we can take it from there.

By the way, my IOS and all apps are always up-to-date.

Precisely CHASE bank app does not show notifications, it does not even have badges in the setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.