Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 12 Goes to Hello Screen After Turning Off/On

I have a new iPhone 12. I set it up with no problems. However, each time I turn the phone on, the factory

settings Hello Screen is the first thing I see. I then must proceed to type my

passcode, choose the language, choose the region, select an Apps & Data

Option, and choose manual updates. After all of this, I get to my home screen (with all my customizations and configurations).

The phone is set up, but I have to go through these factory settings every time I turn my phone on. I have done force restarts, and resets without the SIM card, but the same issue still persists.

I also cannot download any apps. I am logged into an Apple ID and have a payment method attached.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 12:25 PM

Since it is new I would take it back to the store. This should not be happening of course and you have already tried the typical "fixes".

1 reply

New iPhone 12 Goes to Hello Screen After Turning Off/On

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.