Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download apps on iPad

Cannot download apps. I have already signed in to I tunes. I hate I pad and whoever created this system. Help please.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 6:53 PM

What happens when you try to download an app, do you see any specific error messages? We need more information in order to help you.

Some of the Apple Help links below could help:

If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 9:57 AM in response to blessedpathforhope

If you are experiencing difficulties with adding or removing Apps to/from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

Jun 10, 2021 6:53 PM in response to blessedpathforhope

I sense your frustrations , but it is a little hard to advise and help you when you provide NO information about your iPad.

Here are my questions to you.

What year and model iPad do you have/own?

The “A” model number can be found on the aluminium back of your iPad, in small print, right under the larger bold print “iPad”.

What iOS/iPadOS version is this iPad, currently, running?

What is the rated, internal data storage space/capacity of your iPad model and how much of this free, internal data storage capacity is left inside of your iPad model?

All of that additional info can be found in the Settings app, General settings panel, About.

Please attempt to answer all questions asked.

Thank You.

I can't download apps on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.