Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE battery drain and Spotify issues after update watchOS 7.5 (18T567)

Hello everyone, I just bought a brand new Apple Watch SE (It's my first Apple Watch) and I'm having some issues with the battery drain (not lasting even 1.5 day) and the Spotify App.

At first everything was working fine, but I updated the watch with watchOS 7.5 (18T567) and now I have the battery drain issue and Spotify app is not working as it should. I can control music I'm listening throuth my iPhone but if I try to listen via the watch, ou even open a library in the watch the app instantly crashes and closes.

A list of what I've tried:

1. Factory resetting after the update;
  2. Uninstalling, restarting the watch and installing Spotify again;
  3. Restarting the watch after the Spotify crash

I unfortunely think its a bug in this update and I don't know what I should test in the watch to see if there's any other problems

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 11:33 PM

My recommendation is to engage with Support, especially when you have a new watch and therefore entitled for full cover:

Get Support

If you manage to find any reasons for either problems when consulting with them, please let us know!

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple Watch SE battery drain and Spotify issues after update watchOS 7.5 (18T567)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.