Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 mini keeps freezing after IOS 14 update

Why does my iPhone keep freezing?

I was scared at some point that something’s wrong with my phone or someone has hacked it.

Previously, it was working properly but after IOS 14.6 update, my apps keep freezing. Please answer!

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:19 PM

Hello ankitaalex,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with your apps after updating. If you haven't already, install all available app updates to see if that helps: How to manually update apps on your Apple device

After updating the apps, restart your iPhone, then test to see if the behavior continues: Restart your iPhone

If you're still having an issue, let us know which apps this is happening with.

Thanks, and take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 6:19 PM in response to ankitaalex

Hello ankitaalex,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with your apps after updating. If you haven't already, install all available app updates to see if that helps: How to manually update apps on your Apple device

After updating the apps, restart your iPhone, then test to see if the behavior continues: Restart your iPhone

If you're still having an issue, let us know which apps this is happening with.

Thanks, and take care.

My iPhone 12 mini keeps freezing after IOS 14 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.