Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screenshots on MacBook Pro too small for recipients to read

The screenshots I send using my Macbook pro (macOS Big Sur, v 11.3) are too small to read when I send them through the Mail program. There doesn't seem to be any way to make these larger. Any ideas/solutions would be most appreciated!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:31 AM

Hi WalkerMaury,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about screenshots on your Mac. We're happy to help.

When sending the screenshot is it the full screen or selection? If needed, the article here has the steps for capturing a specific section: Take a screenshot on your Mac

We also recommend resizing the image with the steps here: Resize, rotate or flip an image in Preview on Mac

You can also check out the steps for adding attachments here: Add attachments to emails in Mail on Mac

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2021 10:31 AM in response to WalkerMaury

Hi WalkerMaury,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about screenshots on your Mac. We're happy to help.

When sending the screenshot is it the full screen or selection? If needed, the article here has the steps for capturing a specific section: Take a screenshot on your Mac

We also recommend resizing the image with the steps here: Resize, rotate or flip an image in Preview on Mac

You can also check out the steps for adding attachments here: Add attachments to emails in Mail on Mac

Cheers!

Screenshots on MacBook Pro too small for recipients to read

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.