Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back up

Trying to back up my old phone but can not because of screen . Got a new phone and want my old pictures from the old phone to the new phone but my photos weren’t backed up . And the screen to the old phone doesn’t work what should I do

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:53 PM

Have you tried backing up on your Mac? If you have never synced or backed up on your Mac, you most likely won’t be able to do so now be use you may have to trust the computer and without a working screen, that will not work.

You can take a look at is.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can’t back up on the Mac, there is no way to recover the photos unless you get the screen fixed on the old phone so that you can back up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 6:53 PM in response to alissah35

Have you tried backing up on your Mac? If you have never synced or backed up on your Mac, you most likely won’t be able to do so now be use you may have to trust the computer and without a working screen, that will not work.

You can take a look at is.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can’t back up on the Mac, there is no way to recover the photos unless you get the screen fixed on the old phone so that you can back up.

Back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.