Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini

I am trying to finish setting up my new iPhone 12 mini. My apps that transferred from my old phone all say “waiting”. Additionally, when I try to update my Apple ID Settings, it says “Some account services will not be available until you sign in again”. I press “continue”, enter my password, press “sign in”, and then it returns to the “Apple ID Suggestions” screen. It thinks for about 2 minutes and just stops or keeps thinking. Regardless, I cannot press “continue” or < Settings. I completely close out of settings and repeat the process only to get the same result. How do I fix this?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:32 AM

Try completely shutting down the device for a few minutes. Then restart and skip setting up the Apple ID. Finish setting up the device and then set up the Apple ID.

1 reply

iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.