Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint won’t work after 14.6 update

Since updating to iOS 14.6 AirPrint to Canon Pixma printer will not work. It says the printer is offline but works with all other wireless printing

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 4:42 PM

8 replies

Jun 19, 2021 11:25 AM in response to shoeshinejones

shoeshinejones Said:

“I have the same problem with a Canon Pixma G 3501. I can print over the network from my Mac but not from any iPhone or iPad. The printer simply does not show up, while a different printer (Epson) shows up and works fine.”

———-

What to Try:

1. Go Here: Mobile Solutions | Canon Mobile Printing App for iPhone and iPad - Canon
  2. Tap: Product Information
  3. Select: How to Use
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Jun 13, 2021 5:24 PM in response to ML290

ML290 Said:

"AirPrint won’t work after 14.6 update: Since updating to iOS 14.6 AirPrint to Canon Pixma printer will not work. It says the printer is offline but works with all other wireless printing"

-------

Compatibility Getting in the Way:

What is exactly the model number of the printer? Please provide it. It may not yet be compatible with your iOS yet. IOW: Canon may have yet to do their part in this.

AirPrint won’t work after 14.6 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.