Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple to renting

How do I rent a movie from Apple TV if don’t own an apple device? I have apple plus app on Firestick but unable to rent movies from that device. My work phone is an iPhone and I used to do so over app on that phone however recently work made it so no apps are allowed on the phone. Hoping I can rent a movie inside my account on the web page

FireTVStick(2020),

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 9:09 PM

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices doesn’t support in-app purchases at this time. That means you’ll have to do the transaction part on a different device. A Windows PC with iTunes could work too. iTunes Store purchases are not supported on the web however.

Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 9:09 PM in response to MarkVJ1981

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices doesn’t support in-app purchases at this time. That means you’ll have to do the transaction part on a different device. A Windows PC with iTunes could work too. iTunes Store purchases are not supported on the web however.

Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple to renting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.