Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods 2 not syncing after I bought one replacement pod. Henry work individually but not together

I had to replace an AirPod 2 due to my dog snacking on it. I got a geniune replacement but they won’t sync together. They can connect individually but won’t pair together. After folding the reset button it just stays flashing amber

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 6:42 PM

If your AirPods haven’t updated to the latest version, be sure the iPhone or iPad (whichever you sync it with) is connected to the Internet (preferably by Wi-Fi). Place both AirPods in their charging case for a few seconds, and then, open the charging case's lid. moment, then open the lid. When the menu appears on the iPhone or iPad, just swipe it away.. Finally, close the lid on the case and wait a few minutes. If an update is available it should happen automatically within 30 minutes or so.

If they still don't update, I suggest you contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 6:42 PM in response to mmcmaster7

If your AirPods haven’t updated to the latest version, be sure the iPhone or iPad (whichever you sync it with) is connected to the Internet (preferably by Wi-Fi). Place both AirPods in their charging case for a few seconds, and then, open the charging case's lid. moment, then open the lid. When the menu appears on the iPhone or iPad, just swipe it away.. Finally, close the lid on the case and wait a few minutes. If an update is available it should happen automatically within 30 minutes or so.

If they still don't update, I suggest you contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

AirPods 2 not syncing after I bought one replacement pod. Henry work individually but not together

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.