Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ringtone

I recently purchased 2 ringtones on iTunes on my I phone and it’s been a couple days and the ringtones won’t show up on my settings>sounds & haptics>ringtones. I have already downloaded them in I tunes and pressed download purchase items in my ringtones and it still won’t work. I have no idea what I should do next

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 10:37 AM

Hello AngelinaCortez,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that newly purchased ringtones won't download to your iPhone, and we'd like to help get you pointed in the right direction.

First, are you signed in to your iPhone using the same Apple ID that was used to buy the ringtones? Use these steps to check your purchase history to be sure of the Apple ID that was used, and that the ringtone purchase was complete:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

If you tap on Settings > Sounds & Haptics, then under the section Sounds and Vibration Patterns, tap any sound to open more options. Do you see an option to Download All Purchased Tones? If so, does tapping that download your ringtones? Keep in mind that you might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones. Here's a visual guide:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this concern still isn't resolved, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 10:37 AM in response to AngelinaCortez

Hello AngelinaCortez,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that newly purchased ringtones won't download to your iPhone, and we'd like to help get you pointed in the right direction.

First, are you signed in to your iPhone using the same Apple ID that was used to buy the ringtones? Use these steps to check your purchase history to be sure of the Apple ID that was used, and that the ringtone purchase was complete:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

If you tap on Settings > Sounds & Haptics, then under the section Sounds and Vibration Patterns, tap any sound to open more options. Do you see an option to Download All Purchased Tones? If so, does tapping that download your ringtones? Keep in mind that you might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones. Here's a visual guide:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this concern still isn't resolved, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Ringtone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.