Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with my Apple

I tried to FaceTime a friend with my iPad, which I did last week and it said that I needed to sign in with the same ID as my iPhone to do this. This hasn’t happened before. I also tried my laptop which I’d used last week to FaceTime my friend but every time I dialled her number something flashed up saying I was phoning her and then FT closed down. Does anyone know what’s going on and a solution to it? I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Sue

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 10:48 AM

Hello Sue,

Thanks for posting to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, it sounds like there are some issues using FaceTime on you other devices. We'll do what we can to help.

First, be sure you are using the same Apple ID on all devices you use with FaceTime.

If you are, try the steps here on the devices that aren't working even if you can make calls: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Enjoy your day.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 10:48 AM in response to Sue Clark

Hello Sue,

Thanks for posting to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, it sounds like there are some issues using FaceTime on you other devices. We'll do what we can to help.

First, be sure you are using the same Apple ID on all devices you use with FaceTime.

If you are, try the steps here on the devices that aren't working even if you can make calls: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Enjoy your day.

Issues with my Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.