Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone's screen froze.

My iphone Xr's screen froze this morning while i was looking on my Snapchat and after 6 hours it's still frozen.

The screen is frozen as i said and I can't do nothing; it won't force restart, it wont't connect to my Pc (i tried restarting it from iTunes but nothing happened becuase it wouldn't connect to my Pc), and even when i tried to just close my phone the screen would just go lower in brightness.

On the other hand i can hear my notifications and my ringtone when people call me, but again, i can't see from who because my screen is frozen on the same thing since morning.

Please help me, I couldn't find anything online and i don't know what to do!

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 7:41 AM

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP
  • Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN
  • Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds)

The operative word here is QUICKLY

2 replies

My iphone's screen froze.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.