Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alerts Bluetooth headphones SO LOUD it renders headphones unusable for me & unable to change

So I have Bluetooth headphones (Audio Technica) which are fine and all, but when I call somebody and drop/stop the call (say, on Messenger) I hear superloud beep and somewhere else as well. I am on the latest iOS, switched off Lock Sounds/Keyboard Sounds, all I could but still nothing. The volume slider doesn't allow to do anything. Is there a way around this or a way how to turn off this sound?

Due to my hearing issues and mental health issues this is rendering bluetooth headphones unusuabl for me. Thanks.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 17, 2021 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 9:17 AM

Hi OndrejTrhon,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your iPhone SE. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing loud beeps when using your Bluetooth headphones.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

Have you had the chance to try a different pair of Bluetooth headphones with your device? If yes, are you experiencing a similar behavior?

This step can help us determine if the loud beeping sound is from your iPhone or from your headphones

If the beeping sound is caused by your iPhone's notification, the article below may help.

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2021 9:17 AM in response to OndrejTrhon

Hi OndrejTrhon,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your iPhone SE. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing loud beeps when using your Bluetooth headphones.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

Have you had the chance to try a different pair of Bluetooth headphones with your device? If yes, are you experiencing a similar behavior?

This step can help us determine if the loud beeping sound is from your iPhone or from your headphones

If the beeping sound is caused by your iPhone's notification, the article below may help.

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Alerts Bluetooth headphones SO LOUD it renders headphones unusable for me & unable to change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.