Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch series 3 iPhone sync connection issues

Hello.

I’ve been having some issues for a while with syncing my watch series 3 with my iPhone 11 pro. I’ve been doing exercise always with my watch on and it doesn’t sync the info to the iPhone Fitness app.

I’ve done everything that people say on the Internet, turn on/off plane mode, reset data, unpair, restart iPhone/watch, whatever.

It has worked some times but most of the times, it doesn’t.

I’ve been a big fan of Apple for a while but this is kinda becoming a bad experience that I wouldn’t thought I’d had with Apple products. I mean, the detail in all the products is amazing but how come there’s not a “Sync” option or button to this kind of issues? This kind of things shouldn’t even happen but still, there should be an easier turn around to this without having to do A to Z things and in the end it doesn’t resolve the question or worse, to buy a new product which is not cheap at all.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 12:33 AM

So you see your workouts on the watch, but not on the iPhone? How many data sources you have in the Health app, and are there any redundant or obsolete ones? Does prioritizing them help?

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 19, 2021 6:42 AM in response to better_half

Thank you for your reply.

The only info I can see on the Health app, on my iPhone, is info the iPhone itself gathers. Like, the daily steps and waking+running distance which it gets from apps like Nike running club. The info from the Fitness app, which should appear too in the Activity from the Health app, which supposedly should be synced with the Apple watch, doesn't appear. It's like I didn't do anything that day or all the others.

This is kinda unpleasent because I want to get track of my workouts and my health overall through the iPhone/Watch apps and I can't.

Watch series 3 iPhone sync connection issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.