Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipassword update

Due to the latest Apple update I cannot access my iPassword app and I have lost all my data, they know how to recover it

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 7:29 PM

giannina241 Said:

"ipassword update: Due to the latest Apple update I cannot access my iPassword app and I have lost all my data, they know how to recover it"

-------

Try the Following:

A. Remove then Add The App:

Try removing iPassword, and then adding it back. To remove it, hold you finger on it until it wiggles, and then tap on the white encircled "X". To add it back, download it from the App Store.

B. Sign Out of, then In to iCloud:

On your Mac, sign out of iCloud, restart the Mac, then log back in - be sure you backup what need be prior to signing out. Things probably just need to resync.

1. Go Here: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Sign out on your Mac
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2021 7:29 PM in response to giannina241

giannina241 Said:

"ipassword update: Due to the latest Apple update I cannot access my iPassword app and I have lost all my data, they know how to recover it"

-------

Try the Following:

A. Remove then Add The App:

Try removing iPassword, and then adding it back. To remove it, hold you finger on it until it wiggles, and then tap on the white encircled "X". To add it back, download it from the App Store.

B. Sign Out of, then In to iCloud:

On your Mac, sign out of iCloud, restart the Mac, then log back in - be sure you backup what need be prior to signing out. Things probably just need to resync.

1. Go Here: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Sign out on your Mac
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

ipassword update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.