Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather app Dewpoint?

Why did they remove Dewpoint from current conditions in the iPhone native weather app?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 8:37 AM

No one in this user-to-user forum can answer a question that begins with “why”.

I note that Relative Humidity is displayed, which is what more people understand than dew point. You can tap the Weather Channel icon in the lower left corner, which will display their weather information, which includes dew point. There are also a number of 3rd party weather apps that include dew point, such as Weatherbug. And I just tried “Hey Siri, what is the dew point?” and got the answer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2021 8:37 AM in response to tgarrity

No one in this user-to-user forum can answer a question that begins with “why”.

I note that Relative Humidity is displayed, which is what more people understand than dew point. You can tap the Weather Channel icon in the lower left corner, which will display their weather information, which includes dew point. There are also a number of 3rd party weather apps that include dew point, such as Weatherbug. And I just tried “Hey Siri, what is the dew point?” and got the answer.

Weather app Dewpoint?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.